How does this program work?
With Slimming Studios weight loss tablet programs, you can lose up to 25 pounds a month. Programs run for 30, 60 or 90 days.
Patients first undergo blood testing to determine if they are eligible for a tablet weight loss program. If the patient proves eligible, the doctor will issue a 30-day prescription for the medication. Patients need to return every 30 days for a follow-up exam and prescription refill.
People with certain medical conditions should look into other non-invasive programs and options. These conditions include:
- Allergy to phentermine hydrochloride, or any of the inactive ingredients in phentermine, or other sympathomimetic drugs
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Overactive thyroid (Hyperthyroidism)
- A history of alcohol or drug abuse
- A history of suffering from an agitated state
While doctors with Slimming Studios will do everything possible to reduce side effects, some people may experience the following symptoms, especially early on in the program:
- Restlessness or over activeness
- Headache, dizziness, tremors
- Dry mouth
- Diarrhea or constipation, upset stomach
- Increased blood pressure
In rare circumstances, side effects can be extreme. Patients experiencing any of the following should contact a medical professional immediately:
- Chest tightness, suffocation
- Chest pain, feeling like you might pass out
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling on face, lips, tongue, throat, ankles or feet
- Confusion or irritability, unusual thoughts or behavior
- Extreme happiness or sadness
- Dangerously high blood pressure
- Severe headache
- Blurred vision
- Buzzing in ears
Take the medication as early as possible to prevent problems with sleeping, no later than 6 p.m.
Taking more than the prescribed dosage won’t increase the effectiveness of the medication, but it can create serious, life-threatening side effects. ONLY take the medication as directed by our physicians.
Consuming alcohol with the medication increases the risks of side effects.