First Skin Peel
Keep your skin nourished & glowing
(One session ~ 50 Minutes)
$99.00 @ $65.00
Meet one on one with one of our skin experts to discuss any skin conditions you would like to treat. Experience a one of a kind chemical peel specialized in helping illuminate your complexion and making your skin feel rejuvenated..
How it benefits?
Facial rejuvenation is a great tool to get back to 20’s look with gorgeous skin.
Here's what our customers are saying About Us
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q. Who Is a Good Candidate For a Chemical Peel?
Q. How are Chemical Peels Done?
Q. What To Expect After the Chemical Skin Peel?
Q. What are some possible complications of chemical skin peels?
Q. Is peeling good for the skin?
- Deep exfoliation
- Treats hyperpigmentation and other skin discolorations
- Facial rejuvenation
- Unclogs pores
- Eliminates acne and makes your skin spot-free
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles or acne scarring
- Brightens your skin tone
- Increases the absorption of other skin care products
Q. Can chemical peels damage your skin?
There are specific guidelines in place to safeguard against this type of scenario. At PCA SKIN®, the following process is recommended:
1. Conduct a thorough patient consultation. This includes going over important intake forms, making sure all questions regarding allergies and medications are answered.
2. Have the patient use daily care products 10-14 days prior to their first professional treatment. This is considered skin preparation. This not only exposes the patient’s skin to active ingredients they may not have previously used, but it is a good way to find out if there is any possible sensitivity to these ingredients. It is also a great way for patients to see a change in their skin by using these products; they will likely continue to purchase these products from you once they see that change is occurring. Daily care is also important to maintain in-office results.
3. Patch test the patient. Patch testing should be performed in front of the ear. Contact the patient 24-48 hours later to see if there is any unfavorable irritation or rash in the area.
4. Begin treatments slowly. The skin is the largest organ of the body and it takes time to effectively treat common skin conditions. Explain to the patient that with each visit you will increase the activity of the treatments as their skin becomes used to them. Do not listen to the patient who says, “Burn me! I can handle anything. I just want my skin to peel off.” A progressive rather than aggressive approach is always best.
5. Use the scale of 1 to 10. When applying professional treatments, always gauge patient sensitivity. Avoid applying more product when the patient’s sensitivity level reaches higher than a six.
6. Send all patients home with a Post-Procedure Solution. These are products specifically designed to keep the skin hydrated and protected in the first 10 days post-treatment. It will also help to keep the patient on track and not use any of the other products they may have at home that could possibly irritate the skin during the exfoliation process.