Calm your dessert craving with this yummy yet low-fat Strawberry Cheesecake! Its healthy whey protein, low-fat sour cream, fresh strawberries, and a hint of vanilla melt in your mouth leaving the natural scent setting your mood.
- 1 tsp sugar free vanilla extract
- 300 grams (10 oz) fat FREE cream cheese softened
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 scoops whey protein
- 4 tbsp stevia
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut in halves
- 2 tsp stevia
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all the ingredients (except strawberries) in a bowl and mix well.
3. Place the mixture into a greased non-stick pie plate
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
5. Before serving, top each slice with strawberries.
6. Serve and enjoy.
Serves: 3, Calories per serving: 276 kcal, protein: 34 g, carbs: 27 g, fat: 3.6 g
Also Read: #WeightLossRecipe: Carrot Cake Smoothie