Cabbage is one of the healthiest options you can have on your plate. It is a rich source of vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin B6 choline, vitamin B2, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, selenium, iron, pantothenic acid, protein and niacin. Cabbage stands as the healthiest and lightest ingredient in this weight loss recipe – Peanut Chicken Cabbage Wrap.
• Cabbage leaves (cut in half crosswise)
• Boneless chicken breast (cut into small sizes)
• Peanut sauce
• Canola oil
• Rice vinegar
• Lime zest
• Asian pear (julienned)
• English cucumber (julienned)
• Cilantro (fine chopped)
1. Wash cabbage leaves in running water and allow the water to dry out. Now, cut the leaves in half crosswise.
2. Take a non-stick pan, drop in a tablespoon of canola oil. Bring it to medium heat and place chicken pieces
into the pan.
3. Sprinkle salt. Stir occasionally and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove.
4. Beat peanut sauce, vinegar, and lime zest in a separate bowl.
5. Add the sauce mixture into the pan and stir well.
6. Lay the leaves of cabbage in a serving tray. Place the chicken into the leaves and garnish with cilantro
and juliennes of pear and cucumber.
Read More: #WeightLossRecipe: Strawberry Lemon Mousse