Trying to cut excess body fat? Or are you already on a journey to get slim? With this tangy, tropical fruit salad, you won’t be losing your destination and motivation.
Grapefruit is the main ingredient in this fruit salad, which makes it an effective and pleasant intake. What’s more, Grapefruit is considered one of the best fruits for weight loss due to its resistive impact on insulin.
Perfect for breakfast, and also, as side serves at brunch, this colorful salad is a mouthwatering, nutritive delight that doesn’t supply any kind of fat.
Prep: 5 minutes.
Yield: 3 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
- 1 (24-ounce) jar refrigerated red grapefruit sections (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced banana (about 1)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Drain grapefruit sections, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine grapefruit sections, juice, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
- Calories per serving: 122
- Fat per serving: 0.4g
- Saturated fat per serving: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 0.0g
- Protein per serving: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate per serving: 31.3g
- Fiber per serving: 3.4g
- Cholesterol per serving: 0.0mg
- Iron per serving: 0.6mg
- Sodium per serving: 2mg
- Calcium per serving: 26mg
Recipe Credit : Health.com