Trying to avoid desserts that increase your counts on the weighing scale? But can’t resist your cravings? This parfait, frozen dessert – having multiple layers of nectarines, plums, nuts, low-fat yogurt, puffed rice – is the perfect choice to go with. It provides a healthy dose of slimming fiber and protein, quieting down your dessert cravings!
Greek Yogurt Fruit Parfait – Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Yield: Makes 1 serving (serving size: about 3 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups sliced mixed plums, peaches, and nectarines
- 3/4 cup puffed rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons walnuts and almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, agave nectar, or honey
- Arrange the layers of yogurt, fruits, cereal, nuts, flaxseed and syrup in a tall jar.
- Put in refrigerator for five to 6 hours
Also Read: #WeightLossRecipe – Watermelon Pizza