Banana is one of the healthiest fruits on earth. It is a rich source of Potassium and Vitamin B6. Many studies highlight that it is a happy food that can make you happy even in an hour of stress. Plus, it doesn’t increase your counts on the weighing scale.
Frozen Banana Dessert supplies a heavy dose of those nutrients along with many other health benefits. The most pleasant thing about this banana dessert is, it is cool and heavenly flavory.
This Frozen Banana Split is a yummy parfait that you can take either in your breakfast or as dessert after dinner. It gets ready in minutes!
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt (1 cup)
- Diced Banana (1pc)
- Diced Strawberry & Pineapple (1/2 cups)
- Granola (1/4 cup)
- Sprinkles and dark chocolate crunches (for garnishing)
- Spread a layer of yogurt in the bottom of the dessert bowl.
- Next, put down a layer of diced banana, strawberry, and pineapple.
- Add the second layer of yogurt.
- Garnish with dark chocolate crunches and other low-sugar sprinkles.
- Send it to Instagram.
Also read: Strawberry Cheesecake