YES, desserts, too, can help burn fat!
These tasty clusters have two appetite-suppressing ingredients; the oatmeal that contains 1.7 grams of resistant starch, and the dark chocolate that is full of healthy fats that help curb cravings. Peanut butter—the glue that holds the clusters together—also provides satiating protein. The result? One satisfying and guilt-free treat.
Dark Chocolate & Oat Clusters – Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Calories per serving: 160
- Fat per serving: 8g
- Saturated fat per serving: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 1.5g
- Protein per serving: 5g
- Carbohydrate per serving: 19g
- Fiber per serving: 3g
- Cholesterol per serving: 0mg
- Sodium per serving: 40mg
- Rs per serving: 1.7g
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until chips melt.
- Stir in oats. Remove from heat.
- With a spoon, small ice cream scoop, or melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet.
- Let set in fridge 10 minutes.
Recipe Credit: Health.com