This easy breakfast recipe, which takes just 15 minutes start to finish, packs a one-two punch that will leave you feeling satisfied yet energized.
The broccoli provides filling fiber (and just 30 calories per serving), while the protein-loaded eggs curb appetite and will help stave off those late-morning cravings.
Broccoli & Feta Omelet with Toast – Recipe
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes.
- Combine egg, feta, and dill in a small bowl.
- Add egg mixture to pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip omelet and cook 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with toast.