You’re going to love this easy-to-cook, no-fat breakfast. Made from oatmeal and banana and topped with walnuts – this is the perfect healthy treat for your mornings.
This is an appetite-suppressant, microwave dish rich in resistant starch. Plus, walnut’s Omega 3s enable fat burning process.
Oatmeal, banana slices, and walnut give a powerful kickstart to your day. And the flavor and sweetness set off your mood and keep it active throughout the day.
1 serving (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine oats and 1 cup water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 3 minutes.
- Top with banana slices, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Serve the carblovers diet.
Also Read: Avocado-Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream