People across the world loves chocolate truffles as a snack or dessert. Dive into the world of chocolate without gaining calories, taste the delicious chocolate truffles known for their aroma and flavors.
This National Truffles Day, we have reinvented chocolate truffles to be healthy, tasty and non-fattening. We are here with a recipe to tempt your taste buds without gaining a lot of calories. Presenting Avocado Chocolate Truffles, a simple recipe to boost your health and keep you fit.
Also called Fat bombs, these avocado truffles offer a plethora of benefits like store a high amount of healthy fat, protects against cancer, liver damage enhances metabolism and aids weight loss.
Avocados, the powerhouse of nutrients combined with raw and organic chocolates can reduce the guilt of eating chocolate truffles. This recipe uses coconut oil, another healthy ingredient that promotes brain health and functionality, boosts immunity, help weight loss, improve oral health.
How to prepare this lip-smacking chocolate truffle that adds the perfect finish to meals. Take notes!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Serving: Makes 12 truffles
Calories 50 per serving, total carbohydrates 7g, total fat 3g, saturated fat 1g, sugar 5g
- Vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon
- Organic avocados, ripe, two small pcs
- Cacao powder, raw, 1 cup plus two tablespoons for dusting
- Coconut oil, melted, three tablespoons
- Raw Honey or monk fruits sweetener, 2 tablespoons of honey, one tablespoon sweetener
- Stevia, optional, 1-2 drops
- Take a mixing bowl, add avocado pulp, melted coconut oil, honey or stevia and blend until smooth using the hand blender at a medium speed.
- Add one cup of cacao powder and combine with the other ingredients to make it a dough like consistency. Freeze it for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out the mix using a tablespoon and roll it into balls. You can place it a large plate and dust with the reserved cacao powder.
- Refrigerate and serve once chilled.
Chocolate is derived from the plant called cacao, which is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Cacao powder is completely safe and healthy to consume.
Experience the unforgettable combination of Cacao chocolate and avocado in truffles to be served with love.
Recipe Credit: mercola.com
Also read: Avocado Whip