How about a sweet, yummy, healthy, no-dairy ice cream that also has countless health benefits of avocado? Made from fresh avocado, pistachio, and coconut flakes, this frozen dessert not only satisfies your cravings but also crushes your hunger and keeps you contented for hours.
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup pistachios (divided*)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- Be sure that you’ve frozen two bananas the day before. Cut them in half or quarters putting it in the freezer.
If your pistachios are still in their shells, take them out and measure ¼ cup. Take a small handful of pistachio. Crush it with something flat and set it aside to be used later. Put all the ingredients except the small handful of crushed pistachios in the blender.
- Blend until it’s completely smooth and runny. (This will make it feel like soft serve ice cream) Spoon it in a bowl and add the pistachios on top.
Nutrition: 316 calories, 18.8 g fat, 4.4 g sat fat, 36.6 g carbs, 8.6 g fiber, 16.3 g sugar, 5.7 g protein
Recipe Credit: Divine Healthy Food
You may also try Chocolate Covered Banana Bites. It is also a perfect weight loss recipe.