Independence Day is here. It also is a long weekend. Some would have their long weekend getaway planned. And some would be staying home enjoying the feel of freedom – freedom from work and pressure.
Another great way to celebrate the day is to give yourself a treat of Independence Day inspired desserts.
Taking care of your health, Slimming Studios has come up with 4 Independence Day dessert recipes that will add up to your celebrations and fill you up with joy. Not to mention, these are low-fat dessert recipes that you can always try to keep your nationalism active and motivated.
1. Peanut Butter-Banana V’ice Cream
As mentioned by famous cookbook author, Jessica Seinfeld, it’s a “no dairy and no egg dessert”. Plus, it doesn’t take much efforts.
Sliced Banana, Peanut Butter, Grated Nutmeg, Ground Cinnamon, and Kosher Salt
1. Lay sliced bananas separately in a tray. Make sure they do not touch each other. Freeze them for two to three hours.
2. Take the frozen bananas in food processor. Add peanut butter, nutmeg and cinnamon, and kosher salt. And, blend it up till puree.
3. Take the pureed mixture in a bowl and freeze for another two to three hours.
2. Flag Cake
Yellow/Chocolate Cake Mix, 2 Cupsful Whipped Cream, 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar, Vanilla Essence, and Fresh Blueberries and Strawberries. You will also need a 3×9 inch baking pan.
1. Lay the cake mix in baking pan as per the instructions given on packaging. Allow it to cool down. 2. Take cream, vanilla, and sugar in a large bowl and whip until stiff.
3. Ice the cake with this whipped mixture. And frost the cake.
4. Place blueberries on the upper left side. Lay it in a way that there is enough space for icing on the cake.
5. Now place strawberries to form red stripes of the American Flag. Again, make sure there is room for icing.
6. Once the cake is topped with blueberries and strawberries, it’s time to pipe the rows of icing between the rows of berries.
7. Your cake is ready. Freeze it for a couple of hours, and serve.
3. Pina Colada Nice Cream
Coconut Cream, Coconut Water, Chopped Pineapples, Malibu Rum, and Toasted and Sweetened Coconut.
1. Chill coconut cream for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Take the cream in a large bowl, beat it to give it cream-like consistency.
3. Blend pineapples, rum and coconut water in a processor.
4. Fold this blended mixture with coconut cream.
5. Garnish with julienned pineapples and toasted coconut.
6. Freeze for five to six hours before serving.
4. Flag Themed Strawberries
Strawberries, White Chocolate, Blue Sprinkles, and Parchment Paper
1. Dip strawberries in melted chocolate. Make sure to leave one-third part undipped.
2. Now, dip the upper part of strawberries in blue sprinkles.
3. Set the berries on the parchment paper. Allow it to cool.
4. Serve and enjoy.
So, there you have it. These are 4 healthy, low-fat desserts you can cook by yourself this Independence Day.
Slimming Studios is offering 15% OFF on Fat Freezing, Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency, and Energy and Slimming Shots. If you are looking to get freedom from excess body fat and want to get that perfect body shape, use Promo Code “INDP17” to avail this offer.
Here’s Slimming Studios wishing you a very Happy 4th of July!